Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm back... good & bad

I'm back~

got my 1st nail cut at home... hmm mommy cut me when i was asleep... haha... luckily she's really careful and nothing went wrong~ thank god... 

took my 2nd bath at home... wasn't reallyy that afraid of the hair dryer already... but scratched mommy EVERYWhere~~ opppsss.... ^^ she didn't scold me, again.. haha...

mommy woke up 7.30am this morning and took me for a walk... not bad, a lil' hazy & stuff but well, i had fun~~ came back and i was scratchy again... didn't take any peektures because mommy was so blurrr and well it's my first time out of home... she even got me ice to cool down.. (weird, but sweet ^^ )

Alert~!~! 
i was itching again... mommy thought it was ticks and the frontline would get rid of it... but...~!!!! it's NOT! I have a red "area" behind my front left leg... the 1st thing she's gonna do tomorrow is to get me to the vet!!! IMPORTANT!!! she's so worried.............. 

River
xoxo 

7 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Please be a good boy fur your mom!

I know the vet will take good khare of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Abby said...

Hi, River...

I'm glad your Mom is gonna take you to the Vet...

I'm sure he will find out why you are itchy & he will fix it...

Be a good little pup for your Mom...

Abby xxxooo

Sabrina de Cutie-Pie :) said...

O.o...go to the the vet n solve it..

licks,
Sabrina

Homer said...

Hello River!

My name is Homer! I am a regular blogger and I often read about your mum's (Amber) blog. I can't wait to see you grow into a gorgeous boy! You are booti-ful.

Love,
Homer

Wei Qian said...

Hello River,

Hopefully its nth serious! (: do keep us update

best regards
Vodka

River d'Golden said...

Hey Homer~ haha thanks...

I'm better already everyone~~~ thanks thanks ^^

River
xoxo

Charlie said...

You're a cute guy, River!
- C