Monday, June 1, 2009

yeellooow~~ imma new pawpy in town - River

yeeelloow everypaw..... yo check it out.. there's a new pawpy in town... i'm River~~!! I'm a secret pawpy on the go... Reporting to secret agent ms Mico.. so i'll address her as my paw-agent kays?? ^^


so these are my picx before i arrive at my paw-agent's secret kennel... he he
me balancing a bone treat.. see i'm sooo good at it ^^

i'm good at tricks just like mommy~~
dog-walking.. what a style~
spiky hair? ^^ hmm not bad? noooo.. its CUTE~~!!!
stomping like an elephant? i think i'm floating like an angel...
mua new playpen...
squashed face... i wonder which sister of mine is that... O.O
mommy and the tasty treats~
xP pacifier for pawpies... hahahaha
who's so heavy O.o bet's not me? haha
beautiful model picture of the month.. =P
whelping box.. O.o pink ^^

6 comments:

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi River,
My name is Mango, a handsome Maltese. I'm your Mom's friend, I love your mom, Faith and Chloe very much. I have watched you since you were born, what a lovely pup you are!
Welcome to the doggy blogger, from your picture story, I'm sure that you'll have a wonderful life filled with love, treats, fun and toys!
Love you at the first sight!

Sabrina de Cutie-Pie :) said...

HEloo!!I'm ur mommy's fren!n I'm from Malaysia too!welCome to the doggy blogging world..Keep in touch yea!!muazz!!

licks,
Sabrina

River d'Golden said...

Yeelloooow uncles & aunties... haha well nice to meet ya'all... cool this is really a big world huh... @.@ quite new T.T we'll be great friends i'm sure... thanks for the cute comments... i am a good boy so.. haha.. love my mommy sooooo much.. =P have fun everypaw....muax xoxo

River d'Golden said...

oh and.. i've linked you guys... link me yeah~!~!~ xoxo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've had my eyes on woo and your sisfurs and brofurs since woo were born!

I khan't wait to read more about woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

River d'Golden said...

Woooofff~~~ there's a big life ahead~~~ i'm looking forward to it too Khyra~~ mommy loves sibe huskies.. i have a female sibe as my neighbour haha...

River
xoxo