Hi, River...I think you still have that puppy look...You are just a Big Puppy...You are beautiful & I know you bring your Mom alot of love & happiness...Abby xxxooo
Oh River, you sure have grown and look different now but still a beauty!!- Santa
Woo still have your Puppy License!Tank woo fur sharing the khute pikhs!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
Hi River, you are the cutese puppy I've ever seen, thx for sharing your pics!!!xoxoMiley
cute!
Wow! You've really grown & you look so gorgeous! You have long body & leggies. We can't wait to see you & your other siblings soon. Bye dahling!
You still look like a pupper to us☺ Bet you still act like a puppy and talk like a puppy and walk like a puppy☺
Hi, River!Yes, you are still a puppy but very soon you will be a handsome boy!Kisses and hugsLorenza
Please come over to my blog & vote for the short film I acted in called FLASHES!!!! Thank you!Smoochies,"Famous" Solid Gold Actress
Hello from Belgium from two other golden Cerise+ Zitablue http://blog;seniorennet.be/louisette/http://passionretrieverpets.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hi, River...
I think you still have that puppy look...You are just a Big Puppy...
You are beautiful & I know you bring your Mom alot of love & happiness...
Abby xxxooo
Oh River, you sure have grown and look different now but still a beauty!!
- Santa
Woo still have your Puppy License!
Tank woo fur sharing the khute pikhs!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi River, you are the cutese puppy I've ever seen, thx for sharing your pics!!!
xoxo
Miley
cute!
Wow! You've really grown & you look so gorgeous! You have long body & leggies. We can't wait to see you & your other siblings soon. Bye dahling!
You still look like a pupper to us☺ Bet you still act like a puppy and talk like a puppy and walk like a puppy☺
Hi, River!
Yes, you are still a puppy but very soon you will be a handsome boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Please come over to my blog & vote for the short film I acted in called FLASHES!!!! Thank you!
Smoochies,
"Famous" Solid Gold Actress
Hello from Belgium from two other golden Cerise+ Zitablue
http://blog;seniorennet.be/louisette/
http://passionretrieverpets.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment