Thursday, June 4, 2009

my 1st bath a home...

I got my 1st bath at home today...  I freaked out when mommy tried to blow dry me... I'm sorry i can't post any pictures today because mommy has a big headache and sore throat. I think she's having a fever... Aww... hope mommy gets well soon... will blog again tomorrow when she's not so caught up with so many things... haiz... nites buddies...

River
xoxo

7 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

We all hate baths. Bath is torture right dear? Hehehe! Your Auntie Melissa also not feeling too good. We hope both of them get better soon!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Then woo need to do all woo khan in your special puppy powers to be good!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Abby said...

Hi, River...

I agree...Baths are no fun...But we like to go in little pools...I guess there is good water & bad water, right??

I hope your Mom feels better soon...

Abby xxxooo

Thor and Jack said...

Hi River!
I am following Amber´s blog and I will follow you too, if you don´t mind. Can we be friends?
Hope your mom gets better soon.

xoxo,
Thor

River d'Golden said...

Hey Thor, yeah sure we can be friends ^^

I'll try to get over the phobia of bathing.. ^^ & thanks everyone, mommy's feeling so much better... thanks to my pawpy power~~!!!

River
xoxo

Angel n Miko said...

Hey River!

Hehe I used to be afraid of the blow dryer when I got my 1st bath at home too ! But gradually, I got in love with the blow dryer!

Sometimes, the humans use MY blow dryer to blow dry themselves and I get pretty mad! Whenever I hear the sound of the blow dryer I would run towards the sound and see what they were doing to my blow dryer!

Hope your mommy gets a full recovery soon !

Thumbs up,
Angel

River d'Golden said...

haha angel... that's funny.. maybe i'll do that too next time? xP

Have fun~!

River
xoxo