Friday, June 5, 2009

my 1st bath @ home~!

Okay I'm ready to post my cute peektures~!!! yay~! 

I took my bath yesterday and mommy's friend, Wee Tin came and visit me~! she bought me treats~! yay... love those who bought me treats haha ^^ she helped with bathing me too... she a nice person, just when she's excited, her voice can go really high pitched... haha... okay so these are peektures of me bathing & Wee Tin and treats of mine~! oh i have other peektures of me playing with the ice-bottle mommy made..

ooo... me in the bath tub~~
aww... cute~~~

my bathing me... yay~~

weee... fun? ^^
Wee Tin & mommy bathing me~~
me & my chew toy...
looking up... distracted??
@.@ Wee Tin's gift to meeeeee~~~~ Yay~~~
there she is.. with my chewy bone...
Wee Tin examining the bone... @.@


yyyuuummmm....
there i've got 2 more by my side ^^

chewing my chewy bone...

look at the difference of the sizes of my drinking bowl & eating bowl... rite..
it says clever dog!! haha...
GGRRrrrrr.... rrruuufff~~ my ice bottle~~~

oo... it's really cooling... weeee~~~

licking & biting it...

my ice bottle~!
my cuteee pawwww...
what kinda sleeping pose is that?

chasing my bone toy...


7 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Wow, you are really having fun in your new home, aren't you? I'm sure more friends would come over to see you, the cutie...

- Santa

Amber-Mae said...

Your Mommy Mico's friend sure looks nice! Good to know you got some pressies there. Hmm, maybe not enough shampoo in the water, maybe that's why you still stink? Fr that much water, I guess 12 pups should do it but after washing in the bubble bath, you need to be rinsed off with clean water.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think your humom and her furiend really like woo!

Keep playing 'em with that puppy khard woo have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Oh boy you are cute ;)

River d'Golden said...

Okay... so i'm gonna take a bathe again soon >< i still stink.. haha...

River
xoxo

Angel n Miko said...

oh! I have that bone toy too ! But its' yellow in colour. It does squeak doesn't it ?! I loveeeeeee squeaky toys! But I don't really play with tht bone toy as it is kinda hard for my little teethies!

You like rawhides ? o.o I hate them x_x Mommy always throws away the rawhides she bought for me cos I don't like to chew on them hehe:D

Thumbs up,
Angel

River d'Golden said...

Haha I never finish chewing it anyway... it takes forever... and yeah it squeaks haha... I dont really play with it too... i'm just not used to it yet ^^

River
xoxo